Last Updated: [01-01-2024]
2. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
3. Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, etc.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
4. Use of Data
- NaderGains.com uses the collected data for various purposes, including providing and maintaining the website, notifying you about changes to our website, allowing you to participate in interactive features of our website, providing customer care and support, providing analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website, and monitoring the usage of the website.
5. Data Transfer Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
6. Disclosure of Data
- Legal Requirements: NaderGains.com may disclose your Personal Data in the belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of NaderGains.com, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website, protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public, and protect against legal liability.
7. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
8. Service Providers We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website, provide the website on our behalf, perform website-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
10. Children’s Privacy Our website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).